Re: Unprefixed properties and modules - RE: [CSSWG] Minutes and Resolutions Telecon 201-08-17

On Thu, Aug 18, 2011 at 5:37 AM, Boris Zbarsky <bzbarsky@mit.edu> wrote:
>> The idea is any implementation may drop prefixes as soon as they
>> believe they pass the testsuite sufficiently.
>
> And before the module has entered CR?

No, it still needs to be in CR.  The idea was that we make it slightly
harder to drop prefixes (only slightly - the browser gets to decide if
they pass it "sufficiently", they just have to send an implementation
report to the list justifying the decision), but simultaneously make
it easier for individual features to lose their prefixes when the
whole module hasn't yet been implemented.

> How do we event determine that the test suite _exists_ sufficiently? This
> last should be a WG decision, right?

I don't think that's been discussed, but probably, yeah.