Re: [css3-writing-modes] "vert" OpenType feature tag and glyph orientation

The 'vert' table glyphs are not applicable to use when the glyph is not
upright. We only turn them on when we have determined the glyph is upright
in vertical beforehand. A new table is the way to go, to make apps more
consistent and get around poor font construction.

--Nat