Re: [cssom] Unrecognized - request for more information

There has been no additional comment or discussion on this:
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-style/2011Jul/0501.html idea which
provides an object representation that should be fairly easy to create and
standard for anything that looks like a rule inline with CSS' forward
compatible syntax, but would require a new method.

I was having some discussion offline with tab regarding what might be a more
palletable idea discussed elsewhere in this thread which would involve using
existing apis but a dash prefix for module (like -web-transition) and
function (like -web-linear-gradient) and possibly selector pseudos (like
-web-nth-match), which actually might work out alright too.  The general
idea there is simply that in browsers that did not support the native
property, you would only see this (as the other would be ignored as per
today) but in modern browsers with support you would see both, thus making
it fairly easy to check as well as potentially allow divergence and maybe
even easily configure to prefer the shim if certain browsers do a sub par
job or it caused breaking problems to use native.

I don't know if anyone else is up for further discussion, it seems to have
kind of fizzled as a topic here.