Re: [css3-animations] Effect of display:none and visibility:hidden on animations

Hi Jonathan,

this is identical to my previous proposal.
There is a need to add and remove animations from the display list through
keyframes.

Animations today are simply motion tweens, not true keyframes.
The addition of 'display: none/block' or some other keyword like 'onstage:
true/false' and a clarification of the current timing model would be enough
to do complex animations.

In one of my previous proposals, I asked for support of pseudo-elements as
well. These are not really necessary but will result in smaller css which is
probably easier to parse and animate by the browser.

Rik Cabanier
Adobe Systems, Inc