Re: [css3-lists] Accessibility of disclosure triangle WAS RE: List-style-type Proposal for the Disclosure Triangle of <details>

On Fri, Apr 22, 2011 at 11:43 AM, Belov, Charles
<Charles.Belov@sfmta.com> wrote:
> [...]

I think that the expected behavior of <details> is that the entire
<summary> element is clickable to show/hide the contents.

#1 can be done by just styling summary::marker.  #2 is a browser
thing, not a CSS thing - HTML defines whether a <details> is open or
not by the presence or absence of the @open attribute.  UAs can choose
to default <details> to open, or somehow offer an option to the user
for such.

~TJ