Re: [css3-lists] Remaining feedback on the module

On Wed, Apr 20, 2011 at 3:04 AM, Daniel Glazman
> Le 20/04/11 01:55, Tab Atkins Jr. a écrit :
>
>> 7. Are Aegean (U+10107-10133), Shavian (U+10450-1047F), and Ugaritic
>> (U+10380-1039D) things I should address?  I dunno if these are living
>> or dead scripts.
>

> Aegean and Ugaritic are extinct. Scholars wanting to include sections
> of a document using those scripts are not :-) But I never saw a list
> numbered in Ugaritic on a tablet or anything else.
> Apparently, Ugaritic numbers were usually written as words (3 =
> "three").
>
> Aegean is more problematic since it does have glyphs for numbers and
> those appeared in artifacts.
>
> Shavian is a recently constructed script for English. I have never ever
> seen a live example of shavian script nor have I ever met anyone able
> to write/read it.

Okay, I was just checking if they were currently-living languages.
Dead, scholarly, or constructed languages can be done by the author
defining a @counter-style of their own.  I won't add them to the
default style sheet, then.