Re: [css3-lists] Remaining feedback on the module

What Gunnar says is consistent with all of what I have seen in
Switzerland. There are some old-style indices that have separate entries
for Ch, Sch, and maybe Sp and St, but these are head items in indices,
not parts of a numbering system.

There is only one correction I'd want to make, to what Tab wrote:
List numbering in German, for example, is strictly speaking not done
using the base English alphabet, but using the base German alphabet
(which happens to coincide with the base English one). It just happens
that letters such as ä, ö, ü, and ß, although essential for writing
German, are not part of the (basic) German alphabet.

Regards,   Martin.