Re: [css3-animations] or?

There was a discussion on this named '[css3-animations] Complex
animations' where we discussed a possible solution that would address your
question.

I agree with Tab that if you want an animation drive this through JS, the
new WebKit APIs and the animation event will be the way to go.
However, if you know in advance how the animation will run (and you never
want to change it), it would be nice if you could just describe it as a
style.

Rik

On Sun, Apr 17, 2011 at 4:04 PM, Andrew Fedoniouk <andrew.fedoniouk@live.com