Re: [css3-animations] keyframe rules outside of 0%-100%

On Mon, Apr 11, 2011 at 10:23 PM, L. David Baron <dbaron@dbaron.org> wrote:
> http://dev.w3.org/csswg/css3-animations/#keyframes doesn't say what
> to do when keyframe selectors are outside of the range 0%-100%.  I
> think the most obvious thing is to ignore such keyframes.

They're *potentially* useful.  Analogously, I allow color-stops before
0% on a radial gradient, even though they're not displayed - the
colors are still interpolated, so you can actually start the gradient
part-way through a color transition.

However, it seems much harder to come up with decent reasons to want
this functionality in keyframes, so I'd be okay with just dropping
them.