Re: [css3-namespace] Advance Namespaces to PR?

Great to see the report before I get started! ;)

It appears there are several comments sent by Leif Halvard Silli which
haven't been addressed yet.
<http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-css-testsuite/2009Sep/0015.html>

Some of his comments are about selectors so they might have been
addressed in the Selectors test suite (not sure). Later in the thread
Anne agreed that there needs to be some additional tests.

There are two modified/added tests after the RC1 suite released.
<http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-css-testsuite/2010May/0001.html>
<http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-css-testsuite/2010May/0003.html>

So we probably need to add a few new tests and update the suite.

On Wed, Apr 6, 2011 at 7:17 PM, Daniel Glazman

--
Masataka Yakura
<myakura.web@gmail.com>