RE: [css3-ruby] block elements inside <ruby> and wrapping inside <rb>.

> That doesn't answer the question.
> What should a UA do if the author does put
> a block-level element inside ruby text?

Sorry for not being clear. I wanted to write that UA should put an anonymous inline-level box if rb element is omitted, so that the block element is placed within the ruby base of ruby box model[1]. Ruby text should appear over the ruby base.

Does this answer the question? Please ask further if my English isn't good enough, sorry in that case.

[1] http://dev.w3.org/csswg/css3-ruby/#box-model

Regards,
Koji