RE: [css3] [css21] browser specific CSS

That's not what I said either.  Note that I didn't reference CSS, much less CSS 2.1, directly.

My general point is that if people spent as much of their fire on test writing as they do on workarounds the ecosystem would get better very quickly.

That said, since you brought it up...

Not to take anything away from it the test suite, but 9418 is "round-off error" small compared to the number of pages on the web and the number of cases that each page represents.  And that's just today's pages.  Not tomorrow's pages that people like Glenn are working on now.

- Brian