On Thu, Mar 31, 2011 at 11:02:24AM -0700, Tab Atkins Jr. wrote:

>>   [quoted travel advisory]
>>
>> That sounds bad, but the question is what things will be like in two
>> months from now.
>
> [The quoted advice] does sound like reasonable precautions right
> now; [but...]

Yes; sorry, the emphasis was supposed to be "Although that sounds bad
when you first read it, the important thing is to consider how each of
those listed concerns will be in two months' time".  I deliberately
didn't give my own assessment, because it's uninformed, but I'd have
thought that most of the concerns should be greatly reduced by that
time, that two months is enough time to fix or work around most damage.

pjrm.