Re: Linear gradients, Transforms and angles...

On Mon, Sep 20, 2010 at 8:16 AM, Daniel Glazman
> Le 20/09/10 17:05, Tab Atkins Jr. a écrit :
>
>> That said, there was a recent thread about this, where fantasai
>> suggested switching to bearing angles (0deg points North, CW is
>> positive).  I'm not particularly happy with this, but it does align
>> the usage with rotations in general, and with the few other properties
>> that actually use an angle as a direction.  So I'll be switching it in
>> the next draft.
>
> Before switching in the draft, I would like to hear from implementors.
> Linear gradients, under one form or another, are already shipped :-/

Someone needs to keep up on their list traffic.  ^_^  This had already
been discussed, and roc (who implemented gradients in Moz) is cool
with the change.

And yeah, like Anne said, there's a reason we use vendor prefixes.  ^_^