Re: [CSS21] URL tokenization in invalid declarations

* fantasai wrote:
>So does that mean this testcase is correct?
>   http://test.csswg.org/suites/css2.1/20100815/xhtml1/uri-016.xht

The assertion "Comments are just regular tokens inside unquoted URLs."
is wrong, comments are tokens, URLs (in the sense here) are tokens, and
tokens do not occur inside other tokens. This is rather testing having
spaces inside url(...) but spaces can only occur adjacent to the paren-
theses (if they are not quoted or escaped), so `url(test/* test)` is no
URI token but `url(test/*test)` is.

`url(test/* test)` should tokenize as

  FUNCTION IDENT DELIM DELIM S IDENT ")"

and no COMMENT as there is no "*/" in the style sheet and you only have
a COMMENT if there is "/*" and then "*/", with the current CR at least.
So other than that assertion this looks correct to me -- but there have
been a number of issues, changes and change proposals in this area, I'd
advise to get a second opinion from someone keeping track.