RE: [css3-values] dropping min()/max() on calc()

> L. David Baron wrote on Wednesday, September 08, 2010 1:39 PM
>
> I'm leaning towards dropping min() and max() support from the
> calc() implementation in Mozilla.

(snip)

> Are there any strong reasons for keeping min() and max()?  (I
> think I was one of the original advocates of adding them.)

If min() and max() were dropped from calc(), I would need to
renew my request that they be supported in min-width and
max-width.

This came up (although this may not be the only place it came up)
when I requested min() and max() be supported on min-width and
max-width.  Here's the thread:

Hope this helps,
Charles Belov
SFMTA Webmaster