Re: Feature request for CSS

On Tue, Aug 17, 2010 at 10:56 AM, Goderre,Laurent [NCR]
<Laurent.Goderre@ec.gc.ca> wrote:
> This is amazing! Exactly what I wanted. The concurent development of two
> almost identical projects is a bit problematic. One of them should be
> adopted as a standard and be adopted by browser. This would signmificantly
> reduce bandwith and speed up web browsing, espcially for mobile browsers.
>
> In you opinion David, which one would be more likely to be adopted?

Neither is likely to be adopted by a browser.  They function as
preprocessors only.  Just use whichever one you think has a nicer
syntax.

Though, also pay attention to what Jens said.  Much of your troubles
would evaporate with better organization in your CSS file.