Re: [CSS4] box-shadow and box-shadow inset

Masataka Yakura wrote:
> On Wed, Sep 1, 2010 at 7:44 PM, Alan Gresley <alan@css-class.com> wrote:
>> After reading the 'Minutes and Resolutions Oslo F2F 2010' I still do not
>> like the current proposal. I believe that CSS4 Backgrounds and Border should
>> be moved to CR and that box-shadow should be shipped without vendor
>> prefixes.
>>
>> My question is how does one apply a box-shadow and box-shadow inset on the
>> same element? The following just doesn't work.
>>
>> div {
>>  width: 100px;
>>  height: 100px;
>>  box-shadow: inset 5px 5px 10px black;
>>  box-shadow: 5px 5px 10px black;

> box-shadow can take a comma-separated list of shadows so the following
> should work:
>
>   box-shadow: inset 5px 5px 10px black, 5px 5px 10px black;

Well I have been out of the loop. Ok, this is good, very good. I see
that this works fine apart from the issue with scrolling in overflow
with box-shadow inset behaving like background-attachment: fixed
(mentioned by Brad Kemper). Can the module be moved to CR so we can
drop vendor prefixes. Please.

--
Alan http://css-class.com/