Re: css block re-use proposal

You can already do code reuse by at least two ways now:

1. You can group selectors with comma:
.someRealClassOnADiv,
.someAnotherRealClassOnADiv {
       border-style:solid;
       border-width:1px 1px 0;
}

2. You can make class with general attributes and enhance it with
additional classes:
.someGenericClass,
{
       border-style:solid;