Re: Fwd: Chrome HTML4 implementation report (nearly) finished

> Adding public-css-testsuite.  Tab's full list of invalid tests was
> here: http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-style/2010Oct/0304.html
>
> I'm just commenting on the ones I disagree with (the first and the
> first test in the third below) and have additional information on
> (the second below, and the second and third tests in the third).
>
> On Saturday 2010-10-16 00:22 -0700, Tab Atkins Jr. wrote:
>> Invalid Tests
>> =============

>> html4/font-size-123.htm invalid

> The first one says:
>   Test passed if there is a green rectangle below and if there is no
>   red.

html4/font-size-123.htm
was corrected after RC1 and before RC2: so you're both right
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-css-testsuite/2010Sep/0169.html

regards, Gérard

CSS 2.1 test suite (RC2; October 1st 2010):

CSS 2.1 test suite contributors:
http://test.csswg.org/source/contributors/