Re: [CSS3-UI] Problems with pointer-events draft

Hi Kevin,

Thanks for reviewing this CSS3 UI editor's draft feature and providing
early feedback - really appreciate it. I've collected your list in the
issues list and will expand and follow-up there.  Feel free to add
more there as well.

http://wiki.csswg.org/spec/css3-ui

Thanks,

Tantek