Re: [css3-2d-transforms] Should a transformed element reflow its content ?

On Wed, 03 Nov 2010 16:54:31 +0100, Sylvain Galineau
<sylvaing@microsoft.com> wrote:

> I stand correct on overflow:scroll. My bad.
>
> But why would it be any different with overflow:auto ? To oversimplify,
> my expectation is that transforms are applied to the laid-out element
> before it's painted. So if the element does not cause overflow before
> transform, I expect it to look the same after transform whether or not
> the transform is causing the parent to overflow.

Hm, OK, auto gets a bit weird. Actually, something quite similar happens
with position: relative (in Chrome, Firefox, IE and Opera).

More spec detail would definitely be good.

--
Øyvind Stenhaug
Core Norway, Opera Software ASA