Re: [css3-2d-transforms] Should a transformed element reflow its content ?

On Nov 3, 2010, at 8:02 am, Sylvain Galineau wrote:

> [...]

Even without any transforms, the wrapping of the text in the overflow: scroll
case is different because of the width of the scrollbar, as Øyvind pointed out.

Give .lorem a width of 200px, rather than 100%, and you'll get the same wrapping,
with or without the scrollbar.

Simon