Re: [css3-flexbox] flexbox questions

On May 26, 2010, at 8:37 PM, Alex Mogilevsky wrote:

> [...]

So, 'text-align:end' would not necessarily align the text with the end of the lines of text, if those lines appeared within a flexbox child of a 'pack:end' flexbox? Or at if they did, that might not have any relation to where the the edge used to pack against, even though it has the same value and no further reversal separates them? That doesn't seem like the right thing to do.

(I think I said that right.)