Re: Selectors, vendor prefixes (again...) and IE9 and Opera and WebKit

Le 14/05/10 17:33, François REMY a écrit :

> I don't care. As long as the two essential properties
> are supported (color & background-color), I think
> further discussion about ::selection can be left for
> later, as it's sufficiently interoperable for my own
> use of the property (and, more globaly, to the vast
> majority of all uses-cases of this pseudo-class)

Excuse me but I think your usage of ::selection is not enough, this
pseudo being useful for color-blind people or people having
problems with contrast betweens some sets of colors. For them,
interoperability or not is the difference between readibility
and non-readability.

</Daniel>