Re: [css-3 colors] Transparent backgrounds

I wouldn't mind it. Maybe as an opt-in choice in the user preferences for
the browser? "Never", "Always", "Ask Me", with "Never" as the default. Or
"Ask Me" as a default, with a choice for "Yes", "No", and a checkbox for
"remebering". It wouldn't have to be an annoying dialog, it could be in the
form of a notification bar at the top.

~6 out of 5 statisticians say that the number of statistics that either make
no sense or use ridiculous timescales at all has dropped over 164% in the
last 5.62474396842 years.