Re: Extending CSSOM Views matchMedium with callback

Though it will probably become more used due to the media features,
such as (orientation:...), (view-mode:...) etc. especially on mobile
devices.

Anyway, I agree that it is not a bottleneck for the time being.

Kenneth

--
Kenneth Rohde Christiansen
Technical Lead / Senior Software Engineer
Phone  +55 81 8895 6002 / E-mail kenneth.christiansen at openbossa.org