Re: Fw: RE: [css-flexbox] Summary of planned changes to Flexbox Module

Those changes sound quite good to me.

On Sat, May 8, 2010 at 12:54 PM, Tab Atkins Jr. <jackalmage@gmail.com>wrote:

> I feel pretty strongly that this sort of change is worth breaking the
> current experimental implementations in Gecko and Webkit.

To be honest, we probably want to rewrite our implementation anyway, or
rather do a new implementation of the new spec alongside our legacy XUL box
layout. However, it would be nice to at least be able to map existing
flexbox functionality cleanly into the new model. It seems like that will be
possible.

Hmm, will your flexunits proposal allow authors to set an absolute preferred
width and a flex width on the same element?

Rob
53:5-6]