RE: [css3-background] vastly different takes on "blur"

> From: Tab Atkins Jr. [mailto:jackalmage@gmail.com]

> We do need to be precise if we want to be able to test the feature,
> right?  I don't like features that are so implementation-defined as to
> be untestable.

+10!

And as you consider existing implementations, you may want to kick the
IE9 Platform Preview 3 tyres as well. We are still working out our blur
rendering and you could run into a hardware-specific issue (in which case
do contact me directly) but it is part of the current interop mix for
this feature.