Re: [CSS21] Another ambiguity in the definition of "containing block"

On 6/16/10 8:04 PM, fantasai wrote:
> I don't know. The best thing to do might be to write it however makes
> sense to you, and then I'll try to make sense of it and rerender it
> into spec prose, like we did for anonymous table boxes. :)

That seems like a waste of time (and had I known you were going to
rewrite the anonymous table boxes section from scratch I probably
wouldn't have bothered writing it up in detail)...  Why is me writing
something, you writing something else, and the two of us then trying to
figure out whether they say the same thing better than you just writing
your version to start with?

-Boris