Re: example of vertical and horizontal layout of Japanese

On Mon, Jun 7, 2010 at 6:53 PM, Brad Kemper <brad.kemper@gmail.com> wrote:
> I'm not sure about Windows, but on Mac you can do an "option-left_arrow_key'
> to page left. But your point is still well taken (it isn't as easy as page_down).

I don't know of one.

http://support.microsoft.com/kb/301583

has a list of strokes and doesn't include one.

Standard windows controls as Windows 5(?) have a context menu on
scrollbars which offers a way to jump one screen at a time. But that's
hardly convenient (you could just click to the right of the thumb...).

http://ypc-tutor.com/ScrollMenu.jpg is a picture for a vertical
scrollbar, I'm having trouble finding these....
http://support.microsoft.com/kb/842414/en-gb