From: Alex M [mailto:timeroot.alex@gmail.com]
Sent: Monday, July 12, 2010 5:37 PM
To: Colt Antonio Pini
Subject: Re: Border align

I believe this could be done with padding on the box. For instance, if you wanted a border that was offset 2px to the right and up, you could set {padding: 5px 7px 5px 7px;} Is this what you meant?

~6 out of 5 statisticians say that the number of statistics that either make no sense or use ridiculous timescales at all has dropped over 164% in the last 5.62474396842 years.