Re: [css3-animation] keyframes without animations

"We have considered the ability to specify stepwise timing functions (e.g.
step-start, step-end or somesuch) to address this use case."

Adding stepwise timing function(s) would be a nice and working solution.
Do I need to submit a more formal request now?

(Simon: sorry for the multiple mail, I have forgotten to add the list and
Sylvain)