Re: Making pt a non-physical unit

On Jan 7, 2010, at 10:34 AM, Boris Zbarsky <bzbarsky@MIT.EDU> wrote:

>> and people will ask why our content looks so much worse than our
>> competitors.
>
> Do people ever actually do that?  Given what the top100 sites look
> like, I find that very hard to belie

Some do. I know that the company I work for (not in top 100, FWIW),
takes complaints from our customers very seriously. We don't always
agree with their proposed solutions, and we have to consider
priorities and severity when allocating and scheduling resources, but
we know that if one person writes in about a problem, then there are
probably many, many mote suffering silently, or just getting fed up
and leaving for someone who does things better for them.