From: Keiko Hiraide [mailto:hiraide@antenna.co.jp]
Sent: Monday, December 27, 2010 4:59 PM
To: Koji Ishii
Cc: Ambrose LI; Belov, Charles; www-style@w3.org
Subject: Re: [CSS3-text] text-underline-position and superscript

To make the standard simple, I assume the  properties currently proposed would be OK. But there may need some variations. I agree with Ambrose's use case  for "pixel positioning",  possiblly giving the values of <percentage> and <length>.

Thank you,

Keiko Hiraide
Antenna House, Inc.
Web: www.antennahouse.com