RE: [CS21] Updated WD: Cascading Style Sheets, level 2 revision 1

Hi Bert,

In paragraph 4.1.2.2 for prefix -tc- the organization is called
Tall[space]Components, however our name (handelsnaam) is TallComponents
without the space, can you please remove this space?

Thanks in advance!

If you have any further questions, do not hesitate to contact me.

Best Regards,
Robert Stam

TallComponents
Follow us @ twitter: http://twitter.com/tallcomponents