On 08/18/2010 12:51 PM, Anton Prowse wrote:
> On 18/08/2010 20:03, fantasai wrote:
>> - In the interest of completing REC, will be setting a stop date for
>> accepting CSS2.1 issues soon.
>
> Please be as generous as you can :-) There's good headway being made at
> the moment.

Well, the stop date for LC will probably be next week. After that
we will have to accept issues during the LC period, since that's
ostensibly what it's for. :) We will probably take a hard stop
at the end of the LC period.

Issues filed or deferred to after the hard stop won't be ignored,
they'll just have to be addressed in errata after REC. This does
mean some types of editorial issues may not be be addressed in
CSS2.1, however.

~fantasai