Re: [css21][css3][svg] SVG and unit-less length values

Hi, Dr. Olaf-

Brad Kemper wrote (on 8/15/10 3:37 PM):
> On Aug 15, 2010, at 4:04 AM, Dr. Olaf Hoffmann wrote:
>>
>> possible in many circumstances. Obviously for these situations
>> authors and the audience should not be cheated by stupid programs
>> and stupid recommendations.
>
> Enough with the invective already! Maybe you don't share our
> priorities, but that doesn't make our decisions stupid.

I agree with Brad here.  There's been an unusual amount of sniping on
this thread, and it's not productive.  We're all working toward the same
goal of sanity and interoperability.

Regards-
-Doug Schepers
W3C Team Contact, SVG and WebApps WGs