Re: Suggestion: A new text attribute to scale the size of text to follow the size of a box

Actually, come to think of it, I believe we had talked before about
using this for scaling too, via a different value.

It's really more for width than height though. Height is more an
aspect of line-height than of anything font-size or text-align could
do by themselves.