[css3-background] box-shadow spread radius and rounded corners

Would it be too much trouble to just leave it up to the author? There are
two ways it could be done, quite simply: include one keyword in box-shadow,
"round"|"straight"|"scale". The other would be having two lengths (replacing
the one spread length) - the first indicating the length to increase sides
by, the second length indicating how much to increase corner radius by.
Either would just add one piece to the property, a pretty small hike in
complexity to save confusion and a lot of twiddling.

~6 out of 5 statisticians say that the number of statistics that either make
no sense or use ridiculous timescales at all has dropped over 164% in the
last 5.62474396842 years.