Re: [css3-mediaqueries] Touch enabled devices

I think something like (main-input-method: touch) would make more sense.

With values as |touch|keys| etc. Keys could then cover additional
cases such as setop boxes which normally are navigatable using keys on
a remote control.

--
Kenneth Rohde Christiansen
Technical Lead / Senior Software Engineer
Phone  +55 81 8895 6002 / E-mail kenneth.christiansen at openbossa.org