Re: Request for Comments: LCWD of View Mode Media Feature; deadline 18 May 2010

Hi there,

This is a comment for the 20-Apr-2010 LCWD of the VMMF spec.

I would like the spec to clarify whether the view modes are mutual
exclusive or not. That is currently not clear. Can I have a view mode
of "windowed" and "maximized" at the same time? I guess the idea is
that they are all mutual exclusive, but it would be nice to have that
explicitly stated in the spec.

Cheers,
Kenneth

--
Kenneth Rohde Christiansen
Technical Lead / Senior Software Engineer
Phone  +55 81 8895 6002 / E-mail kenneth.christiansen at openbossa.org