Re: [css3-background] possibly too late for last call, but: background-opacity?

I would like to second Patrick's recommendation for "background-
opacity".

I have been using transparent png's also but I would like to animate
this opacity over time using css transitions or jquery. The effect
would be great with multiple backgrounds using animated opacity
depending on user interaction.

Please consider this.

regards,

Lee