Re: [Backgrounds/Borders] What to do when a border-image fails to load

On Sun, Mar 29, 2009 at 2:40 AM, Brad Kemper <brad.kemper@gmail.com> wrote:
> I written up a proposal that I think solves this problem, plus a couple
> others that I think are even bigger for authors. I'd appreciate it if
> everyone could take a look and let me know what you think. In the following
> link, I describe three problems (including this one), and a nice solution
> that I would love to see implemented:
> http://www.bradclicks.com/cssplay/border-image/Thinking_Outside_The_Box.html

I think I am in love, Brad.

Question: When would the first and second line of widths ever be
different?  In the original draft the second set of numbers specified
the border width, but what does it specify here?  A scaling factor?
In your examples they are always the same, so I can't tell.

Also, a small but confusing typo: in the code for the last example, in
the third set of numbers, you have a "146px" rather than "14px".  You
also misspelled "Alladins_Lamp.png".

~TJ