Re: [CSSWG] Minutes and Resolutions Tokyo F2F Fri: Fonts

fantasai wrote:

I'd like to add one item to the summary:

 - a non-normative description of font APIs to use on major platforms
   will be added to the Font draft. In particular, the draft will
   describe how to find the "unique font face name" to be used within
   local().

The longish discussion on this item is here:

Cheers,

-h&kon