RE: [CSSOM] GetComputedStyle : choose the unit

This is already possible in a slightly different way, so please read the fine standard!

Try this:

CSSPrimitiveValue widthValue = ((CSSPrimitiveValue)getComputedStyle(element).getPropertyCSSValue(“width”));

int widthInEM = widthValue.getFloatValue(CSSPrimitiveValue.CSS_EM);

or

int widthInPX = widthValue.getFloatValue(CSSPrimitiveValue.CSS_PX);

For convenience, I omitted instance, type null and other checks…

Ludger