	From: www-style-request@w3.org [mailto:www-style-request@w3.org]
On Behalf Of Aaron
	Sent: Sunday, March 15, 2009 2:41 PM
	To: www-style@w3.org
	Subject: CSS & Fonts

	Since we're already font-challenged on the web, wouldn't it be
great if
	we could specify an alternate ruleset if a particular font
wasn't available?

	For instance:

	body {
	     font: 28px normal georgia, 26px bold times new roman;
	}

	In this case we'd be specifying georgia at 28px, but if the user
didn't
	have that font, instead we'd go with times new roman but in BOLD
at 26px.

	While we're at it...how about CSS font anti-aliasing?  Instead
of allowing
	silly little programs like Internet Explorer anti-alias ALL
fonts on our pages
	(even little itty bitty ones), shouldn't WE, the DEVELOPERS be
the ones
	specifying which fonts to anti-alias?  I appreciate a good fuzzy
edge on
	my headings, it just doesn't make sense in other places.

	Thanks for listenin, y'all.
	- Aaron

	--
	Aaron Cicali