Re: New feature request

Sorry for single reply. I'm newbie here keeping learning ;-)

Lets go:
I just don't want to use this:

I'm e-commerce software distribuitor and store owners can't change HTML,
just CSS.
In this case, maybe the logo don't will use default width for ever owners.
And, I don't want to change every class to regulate the width. I prefer
to change just one class called "defaultwidth"

By other way, to change news position I prefer to extend this to
"rightblock". Just this and my news block will be positioned in the
right place that i want, and what i need to change? One CSS line.
Without change HTML.
In this case, obviously my HTML will be like this:

 From my point of view is much more easy!
Don't agree?