Re: [css21] computed value of top/bottom for relative positioning

On Thursday 2009-02-12 19:51 +0100, Anne van Kesteren wrote:
> http://www.w3.org/TR/CSS21/visuren.html#position-props states that for a
> relative positionined element the computed value of 'bottom' (which is
> also the inherited value) is defined in

I think we probably want the "Otherwise:" text  from the computed
value line to apply to the non-auto relative positioning case.

However, I wonder if all of these adjustments (except for what's in
the "Otherwise:" text) should be adjustments to the used value
rather than the computed value, so that they don't affect
inheritance.  I'm willing to guess that might be more consistent
with implementations.  (Do you have testcases?)

-David