Re: [css21] computed value of top/bottom for relative positioning

Anton Prowse wrote:
> Nice puzzle!  I don't think you're missing anything, and I suppose it
> depends on what the philosophy of computed values is.  Do specified
> percentages normally remain as percentages for the purposes of the
> computed value?

Yes.

I think Anne's point is that section 9.4.3 should explicitly say that
the computed value of the non-auto side (or the non-ignored side in the
overconstrained case) is whatever normally happens for computed values
for the property.

I agree that it should.

-Boris